Ava turned 6 months old on June 24th, 2010. She is growing up so fast. It makes me sad that she is not a little baby anymore, but I am excited to see her continue to develop and become a little girl. She brings more joy into our lives than we ever could have imagined.
A few fun things that Ava is doing lately are:
- Wants to eat everything (But we feed her baby food and biscuits)
- Trying to crawl (More successful at rolling to her destination)
- Sits up by herself
- Loves to laugh
- Always wants to hold the cell phone
- She is curious about anything and everything
- But most of all she loves to make her Mom and Dad smile (Which is always)
Here are a few photos from her 6 month pictures.
We love our sweet pumpkin!!
She makes our family feel so much more complete.