Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on the Shed Project...


(Joel and Jen painting one side of the new tool shed)

Joel has begun another project - as noted in previous blog post - to make a tool shed to go along the side of the house. His reasoning is to free up space in the garage, which I am sure that it will do, but I think it is really just because he loves to build things. We had fun painting this last weeked, but as you can see from my coat...it was freezing cold. I hope we get this project done before it starts to snow.


(Joel painting... don't worry...I painted the "I Love Joel" saying. I thought we should have left the saying on the side of the shed, but Joel quickly painted over it.)


(Joel and our neighbor, Mike Laycock, moving the sides of the shed to the side of the house)

(Putting the shed up)
I will put more pictures up of the final product once it is complete.

2 comments:

Stacy Pincock said...

The shed is really coming along. Can't wait to see it in person. How's everything going? I think you should have left the I Love Joel!

tatum said...

love the paint on the garage!!!!! so fun.